ragnarock.com Index du Forum
ragnarock.com Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

LEGO#The/$Lord Of The-Rings EUR PS3-SPLiT

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock.com Index du Forum -> Caumunauté -> Discution generale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellwilf
Inconnue

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: LEGO#The/$Lord Of The-Rings EUR PS3-SPLiT Répondre en citant

LEGO The Lord Of The Rings EUR PS3-SPLiT > urlin.us/2be3g

Also,,had,,character,,to,,jump,,high,,into,,air,,,like,,when,,hobbit,,was,,cutting,,ropes,,over,,Gollum's,,handsI,,won't,,say,,where.There,,are,,dozens,,of,,characters,,to,,unlockThough,,,,that's,,,,not,,,,saying,,,,much,,,,,the,,,,fact,,,,that,,,,you,,,,get,,,,to,,,,defeat,,,,Sauron,,,,in,,,,lego,,,,form,,,,is,,,,something,,,,of,,,,a,,,,selling,,,,point,,,,to,,,,meI,,,,totally,,,,recommend,,,,this,,,,game,,,,to,,,,LotR,,,,fans,,,,and,,,,anyone,,,,who,,,,likes,,,,a,,,,good,,,,lego,,,,gameMost,,,of,,,the,,,time,,,there,,,will,,,be,,,a,,,download,,,description,,,,image,,,previews,,,and,,,various,,,other,,,details,,,included,,,with,,,the,,,download,,,titleAnd,,there,,are,,quest-givers,,,which,,are,,fetch-quests,,,mostly,,involing,,the,,craftingHad,,to,,restart,,the,,levelLord,,,,Of,,,,Rings,,,,CrackLego,,Batman,,2,,was,,the,,firstMost,,,often,,,you,,,are,,,probably,,,going,,,to,,,walk,,,by,,,foot,,,and,,,there,,,is,,,only,,,one,,,spot,,,on,,,a,,,map,,,that,,,has,,,blacksmithSo,,everyone,,is,,made,,of,,Lego,,,they,,move,,like,,Lego,,would,,,and,,they,,fall,,apart,,when,,they,,die,,like,,Lego(Which,,,,is,,,,always,,,,wise,,,,before,,,,thinking,,,,of,,,,getting,,,,a,,,,game)Because,,whenever,,I,,have,,computer,,problems,,this,,game,,tends,,fail,,much,,quicker,,than,,every,,other,,game,,I,,own,,,thus,,saving,,me,,timeLike,,,,,did,,,,you,,,,know,,,,that,,,,They,,,,Are,,,,Taking,,,,The,,,,Hobbits,,,,To,,,,Isengard?,,,,Whole,,,,10,,,,hours!,,,,You,,,,don't,,,,simply,,,,get,,,,tired,,,,of,,,,such,,,,classic,,,,YouTube,,,,video.But,,,,ehFile,,,,Host,,,,SearchOr,,,,those,,,,who,,,,want,,,,to,,,,know,,,,what,,,,happens,,,,without,,,,sitting,,,,through,,,,the,,,,movies,,,,(you'll,,,,probably,,,,be,,,,done,,,,faster,,,,with,,,,these,,,,than,,,,with,,,,the,,,,original,,,,trilogy).It,,,,might,,,,have,,,,been,,,,just,,,,here,,,,,but,,,,I,,,,experienced,,,,some,,,,heavy,,,,graphical,,,,glitches,,,,at,,,,some,,,,points,,,,,but,,,,those,,,,were,,,,quickly,,,,fixed,,,,by,,,,just,,,,restarting,,,,the,,,,game,,,,,nothing,,,,that,,,,overall,,,,diminishes,,,,my,,,,recommendation,,,,of,,,,this,,,,gameWe,,encourage,,you,,to,,visit,,the,,link,,to,,the,,original,,site,,however,,we,,are,,unable,,to,,guarantee,,the,,quality,,of,,the,,page.Use,,the,,box,,below,,to,,copy,,the,,download,,links,,to,,the,,clipboard,,for,,use,,with,,a,,download,,manager:,,At,,,least,,,it,,,wasn't,,,anything,,,progress,,,halting.And,,,hey,,,,it's,,,yet,,,another,,,Lego,,,platformerIf,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,case,,,it,,,is,,,usually,,,already,,,included,,,in,,,the,,,download,,,archive,,,itself.If,,,you,,,are,,,still,,,having,,,trouble,,,finding,,,Lord,,,Of,,,Rings,,,after,,,simplifying,,,your,,,search,,,criteria,,,then,,,we,,,highly,,,recommend,,,using,,,the,,,alternative,,,download,,,site,,,(linked,,,above)Yet,,,,another,,,,Lego,,,,gameDespite,,,this,,,game,,,utilizing,,,the,,,speech,,,from,,,the,,,movies,,,,it,,,still,,,managed,,,to,,,bring,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,Lego,,,charm,,,with,,,itIt's,,,,obvious,,,,that,,,,these,,,,games,,,,are,,,,meant,,,,for,,,,kids,,,,,but,,,,this,,,,game,,,,is,,,,neat,,,,even,,,,for,,,,a,,,,kids,,,,game,,,,,like,,,,the,,,,one,,,,Chuck-E-Cheese,,,,that,,,,still,,,,has,,,,a,,,,Marvel,,,,Vs,,,,Capcom,,,,MachineLord,,,,Of,,,,RingsI,,must,,say,,that,,I,,prefer,,some,,aspects,,of,,the,,Hobbit,,world,,more,,than,,this,,one,,(see,,my,,LEGO,,Hobbit,,review,,for,,more,,detail),,because,,of,,Eagle,,travel,,and,,the,,different,,locations,,,but,,that's,,just,,my,,opinion.GRAPHICSGraphics,,are,,pretty,,good,,even,,with,,the,,medium,,settings,,I,,had,,to,,use,,on,,my,,seemingly,,ancient,,computer.OTHERThe,,game,,doesn't,,feel,,rushed,,,but,,some,,levels,,,such,,as,,the,,Caradhras,,level,,,do,,feel,,a,,little,,stretched,,outThe,,,,sheer,,,,amount,,,,of,,,,stuff,,,,to,,,,do,,,,,replayability,,,,and,,,,unlockable,,,,items/characters,,,,is,,,,staggering.Perfect,,,,5/7P.SWhen,,I,,checked,,this,,level,,and,,quit,,,I,,was,,sent,,back,,to,,where,,I,,starter:,,opposite,,side,,of,,map.Bah,,,should,,have,,checked,,forums,,to,,see,,how,,to,,fast-travel.And,,once,,you,,unlock,,free-play,,you,,will,,notice,,that,,sometimes,,it,,behaves,,against,,playersIt,,,,just,,,,that,,,,it's,,,,so,,,,formulic,,,,that,,,,I,,,,got,,,,tired,,,,of,,,,talking,,,,about,,,,same,,,,things,,,,all,,,,over,,,,againThese,,,sites,,,are,,,excellent,,,sources,,,for,,,files,,,such,,,as,,,LEGO,,,The,,,Lord,,,Of,,,The,,,Rings,,,EUR,,,PS3-SPLiT.For,,,further,,,information,,,and,,,help,,,with,,,downloading,,,and,,,extracting,,,files,,,please,,,view,,,our,,,About/FAQ,,,pageIf,,you,,like,,Lego,,and,,LoTR,,,you,,should,,definitely,,try,,it,,at,,a,,discounted,,price.There,,are,,few,,bugs,,here,,and,,there,,though,,and,,I,,had,,like,,10,,crashes,,,but,,still,,managed,,to,,see,,the,,end,,of,,my,,journey.Overall,,runs,,well,,,though,,the,,fps,,drops,,balls,,in,,many,,areas.p.s:,,Beware,,lots,,of,,collecting!,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,RoflWaffles02,,(,,9.4,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,11,,April,,This,,game,,is,,actually,,completeand,,,,of,,,,course,,,,,it,,,,is,,,,Lego,,,,,and,,,,they,,,,put,,,,their,,,,own,,,,unique,,,,spin,,,,on,,,,itthey,,,are,,,funny,,,,unique,,,,and,,,creative,,,,and,,,can,,,provide,,,immense,,,fun,,,and,,,enjoyment,,,for,,,everyone.This,,,one,,,is,,,no,,,exception;,,,in,,,my,,,opinion,,,,the,,,finest,,,of,,,all,,,lego,,,games.The,,,game,,,spans,,,throughout,,,the,,,entire,,,LotR,,,trilogy,,,(The,,,Fellowship,,,of,,,the,,,Ring,,,,The,,,Two,,,Towers,,,,and,,,The,,,Return,,,of,,,the,,,King),,,,using,,,audio,,,and,,,music,,,directly,,,from,,,it f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ragnarock.com Index du Forum -> Caumunauté -> Discution generale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Thème créée par Eva-Axis for Ragnarock